Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Tic-Tac-Toe And Hearts Nail Art

Pages

Friday, July 05, 2013

Tic-Tac-Toe And Hearts Nail Art

♥♥

How is everyone doing? I'm EXHAUSTED! I walk with Nahla 3 times a day, for a minimum of 2 hours each time. But I found some time last night to make some easy and cute looking nail art.
I found this pictures and I felt in love.



And this is Andrea's blog. There's a video showing you how you can make the tic-tac-toe :)

I mixed a few polishes to achieve the tone of pink I wanted, and you can see which ones in the FAQ section.










I got a smudge after I bumped into a doorlnob :/
Looks much better in person I promise you!!

POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Colorama Pétala Branca - 2 coats
Risquè Preto Fosco - 1 coat
Mixed together for the hearts:
Revlon Sweet Tart
Revlon Peach Nectar
Impala Saia Justa
Chanel Miami Peach
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat