Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Colorama Quadrado Azul (♥)

Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Colorama Quadrado Azul (♥)

♥♥

I'm in love ♥ I just bought Quadrado Azul last night. I was looking for a new black polish, when I saw this beauty. I just HAD to buy it. But when I saw at the drugstore I didn't realize it had a silver shimmer to it.
The formula was FANTASTIC, two coats and I was done. It's very, VERY shinny, but I do love to use top coat.
I had to use photoshop to edit the color, and make it color accurate. But you can still see the shimmer.




Can you see the shimmer??


I absolutely love this color, and I might get the green one from the collection, it reminds me of OPI Who The Shrek Are You? - One of my favorite polishes ever ♥
And Colorama is SUPER cheap here in Brazil, I paid R$3,05 (real) and $1.34 in dollars, each bottle had 8ml.

POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Colorama Quadrado Azul - 2 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat