Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: New Header & Buttons

Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Header & Buttons

♥♥♥

Once again I changed my header and my social media buttons.
Not long ago I set this super glittery background to my iPhone, and I LOVED it so much, and because some asshole stole it I've been looking through my Photo Stream and I came across the glittery background. Took me a while to figure out how I was gonna make a a new header using the glitter idea, what kind of font I was gonna use, but I did figure it out, and I went for something super simple, as you can see :)
I decided to go for blue glitter for the buttons to change things a bit, and not have all the same colors.
UPDATE: If you click on home; about me and contact me on my header it will direct you to those pages! :)
This is how the new buttons look like:

Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter and Google+.
I would appreciate if you follow the blog with any of the platforms above, I'm putting the buttons with the links in here, just click in the one you choose to follow me with...

Follow on Bloglovin Like on Facebook Follow on Pinterest Follow on Tumblr Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+