Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Mint Manis For Talia Joy ♥

Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Manis For Talia Joy ♥

♥♥♥

Today I'm posting my mint mani for Talia Joy. Talia's death hit me badly, it was close to home, I lost my grandma 3 years ago, also from cancer, she lost her battle after 5 years. 
Talia was an inspiration to a lot of people out there. She was always happy, and in good spirit. And at only 13 she was an incredible make up artist.
I'm writing this post with a heavy heart, it's sad. She was a beautiful girl, and she didn't just inspire those fighting cancer, she has inspired everyone, she made the most of everyday, no matter how she felt, it she was feeling good or if she was in pain. 
During an interview with The Truth 365 she was asked how she wanted to be remembered in 100 years and this was her answer:
"In a hundred years, I would like to be remembered as the bubbly girl who wanted to do something about childhood cancer."
Also, when asked about her biggest fear at the moment, she said: "I don't know, I don't really have any fears at this point.". It's incredible to see such a brave young girl. Meet Talia:


The reason we're doing such a specific color is because her last picture on instagram was of a mint manicure.


Just go to Post FAQ to see what I used.







I'm sending all my love to Talia's family and friends ♥





*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*