Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Holographic Gradient - Silver & Blue ♥

Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Holographic Gradient - Silver & Blue ♥

♥♥

Nahla turned 5 months today, and she just gets cuter and cuter everyday.
She's growing very fast. She loves to go on walks, and she gets very agitated, she wants to play with everyone, and every dog, but some are a bit too small and she is not very gentle lol So she has more fun playing with bigger dogs, like Labrador or Golden Retriever. There are a lot of those two in Rio btw.
There's this one dog we met about a week ago, Vicky, Nahla looks just like her, and could be her daughter. Vicky even has the white tips on her paws, but in all of them, Nahla has in three.
My iPhone got stolen last week, so I'll be showing less pictures of Nahla, I need to get a new iPhone ASAP!



Now to my nails :)
How is everyone doing tonight?
Last night I was going through my stash and got a glimpse of my Hits No Olimpo collection. I went through it and had the brilliant idea of making a gradient. At first I picked Afrodite to go with Artemis, but decided to go with Apolo cause it's darker, but when I started the gradient Apolo was actually quite light.
One super thin coat of top coat was more than enough.
I had to adjust the color on photoshop to be color accurate :)







POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Hits Artemis - 2 coats
Hits Apolo - Gradient
I sponged three times!
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat