Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: I See A Falling Star...

Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I See A Falling Star...

♥♥♥

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been going out a lot lately, not partying or anything, during the day. I've been spending a lot of hours walking with Nahla, yesterday we had a three hours walk, when I met this lovely girl, Myriam, she's Spanish and only one year older than me. She is alone cause her friends left and she won't leave until tomorrow night. After I dropped Nahla home we went for a looong walk, and I stayed out for another 3 hours, didn't get back until 5PM. I've been having a lot of fun hanging out with her, and today we went to the Botanical Garden. We got there at around 9:30AM and didn't leave until 3PM. We walked a lot, saw a LOT of beautiful trees, plants and some little lakes. We had lunch and finally headed home. We stop by my apartment and grabbed Nahla so we could finally go for a walk with her, since I didn't have the time to do it in the morning. Didn't get home until 6PM I think, maybe a little over that.
Tomorrow we're going out again, don't know what we're doing, but we're doing something lol
Here are some pictures I took today. Nahla absolutely LOVED Myriam!


Finally to my nails. This afternoon I had China Glaze Cowgirl Up, but it wasn't very well done. A few moments ago I was looking through mys stash, as usual, and looked at Falling Star from Barielle. I felt in love with a picture I saw on tumblr, but it looks so different in person. I was actually a bit disappointed, which is why I haven't swatched it before. I decided to give it a try, and I do like it, but I don't love it. Formula was good, a bit tricky but nothing to worry about.
Not color accurate, AT ALL! FS is a dusty darkish blue/purple. I LOVE the copper glitter in it, and it's actually what attracted me the most, the combo between copper and blue was very appealing to me. The copper glitters are a bit hungry, and because  I'm out of Seche two coats of a super thin brazilian top coat was needed.









POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Barielle Falling Star - 2 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Beauty Color Extra Brilho


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*