Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: I Smell Watermelons

Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Smell Watermelons

♥♥♥

Looking through my stash I got a peek at WS, and I realized I never did a proper post on this beauty. 
WS has golden and green flecks and shimmer. I layered one super thin coat over Posh. 
Some of you might have read on the blog's FB page that  the Seche Vite I asked grandma to send me got here today. The doorman said my eyes were shinny when I saw the package from my grandma lol
WS is such a beautiful polish, and it has a watermelon smell, watermelon bubble gum anyway, and it's fantastic, it doesn't make me sick.







Such a pretty color, right?


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Revlon Posh - 1 coats
LA Girls Watermelon Splash - 1 coat
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Seche Vite


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*