Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Lego Like Nails :)

Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lego Like Nails :)

♥♥♥

This is such a late post! :S I felt asleep this afternoon after a walk with Nahla, and only woke up at 11PM... It was a total accident, I lay on the bed just for a second  and I felt asleep, and it was cold a hell, mom had to cover me with my blanket, and turn off the lights.
Anyway. I went to the movies on Wednesday to watch "Man Of Steel", and it was AWESOME, and I wanted to do a nail art for it, but I failed badly, but the colors were great for a lego inspired nails, blue/red/yellow, I didn't do anything fancy, just two accent nails (thumbs and ring finger) with stripping tape. I was absolutely in love with the way it turned out, but because I was sale to capture Baker Street's true color I only kept it for a day.





Looks cute, right?


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Rimmel Sunny Days - 2 coats
Nails Inc Baker Street - 1 coat
Finger Paints Curator's Crimson - 1 coat
Risquè Branco Puríssimo - 2 coats
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Icing Diamond Shield


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*