Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Kleancolor Holos Gradient (♥)

Pages

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Kleancolor Holos Gradient (♥)

♥♥

How is everyone doing today? :)
I have done a Kleancolor Holos gradient before, but instead of using orange, I used pink the last time. And my cuticles looked AWFUL last time....
I started with two coats of Revlon Cloud, a light gray, formula was fantastic.
The Kleancolors I used were Holo Blue, Green and Orange.
I love the way these holos blend together, it's like I have a blue/green/orange gradient with glitter over it, and I think that's what I love the most about it. This time I used scotch tape around my finger so clean up would be easier. SPONGED THREE TIMES!
The gradient didn't get bubbly like the gradients I usually make with cream or shimmery polishes, so a thin top coat like my OPI one was enough.










POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Revlon Cloud - 2 coats
Kleancolor Holo Orange
Kleancolor Holo BluE
Kleancolor Holo Green
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat


Feel free to post your gradients in the comment area, I'd love to see it :)