Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Ludurana Orion

Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ludurana Orion

♥♥♥

I have yet another holo to show you today. Ludurana has been know internationally for their holos and duo/multi chrome polishes. This one is from their new holo line, but it's also a duo, too bad I couldn't capture it. It's from the Supernova collection.
Formula was good, very smooth. First coat it appears to be very thin and that it might take more than just your usual 2 coats, but when you apply the second coat you see that you won't need more than those two :)
The holo effect is VERY visible, and I promise you the pictures are not under the sun, really! ♥







Yes, I chopped down my nails. They were getting a bit too long for my taste, it was about time, really :)


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Ludurana Orion - 2 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Icing Diamond Shield


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*