Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Happy 4th Of July

Pages

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Happy 4th Of July

♥♥

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY MY DEARS!
I'm nowhere near the US, but I still made my fourth of July mani. Which I love, minus the awful bubbles you can see in my pictures.
I used striping tape to make the striping in my nails, and KandyNail plate CK-04.
Even my mom loves it, which is very odd, because she never likes my nail stuff lol








I'm getting a kit of dotting tools, so I promise you I'll get better on the nail art thing! ♥

POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Nails Inc Baker Street - 2 coats
Colorama Pétala Branca - 2 coats
Finger Paints Curator's Crimson - 1 coat
Polish used to stamp - Colorama Pétala Branca
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat