Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: EDK Black Or White? (Brazilian Indie)

Pages

Saturday, July 06, 2013

EDK Black Or White? (Brazilian Indie)

♥♥

The EDK's polishes are amazing. But they're usually very bumpy and glitter hungry.... NOT THIS ONE!
Black Or White? was supposed to have black and white hearts, but neither of the two I bought came with hearts, don't ask me why... But it's still very pretty, and a dupe for Connect The Dots, minus the secret shimmer.. I didn't buy it for being a CTD dupe, I bought for the hearts, but they don't really have any, and it's a shame, but I love it anyway.








POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
China Glaze Electreic Pineapple - 2 coats
EDK Black Or White? - 1 coat
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat