Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Nerdy Bunny And A Heart, Nail Art (VERY proud ♥)

Pages

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Nerdy Bunny And A Heart, Nail Art (VERY proud ♥)

♥♥

I'M VERY PROUD XOXO
LOL I'm sorry, but I really am. But before we get to that, how is everyone doing?
When I was searching for easy and cute nail arts on google I found this cute mani, that had this cute bunny and a cute heart, I changed the position of the designs, and it doesn't look nearly as good as the original one, and I have no inspiration to create my own design, I'm sorry :'(
I'm also putting a picture of the two nail art brushes I used, I found out, after MANY failed attempts, that the long brush is VERY useful and great and easy to use.
The polishes are on the FAQ section.













POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Risquè Preto Fosco - 1 coat
Colorama Banana - 2 coat
Illamasqua Jo'Mina for the design
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat