Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Comparison Post: OPI Midnight In Moscow vs OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest

Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Comparison Post: OPI Midnight In Moscow vs OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest

♥♥♥

Back in June I was going through my stash trying to pick a polish to wear, on my OPI/China Glaze drawer I pulled a few polishes, but I pulled two that at the time looked the same to me, but I was sure it wasn't. I looked again and found the first I pulled. They looked alike, but were not the same.
EMIO has a purple black base with red shimmer, while MIM has a black base with red shimmer. 
They both have a great formula, here are the posts: MIM & EMIO.
I haven't done a proper post for EMIO, but I'll do it!






As you cans see, they're very different, but they're both incredible pretty!


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
OPI Midnight In Moscow - 2 coats (Middle & Pinkie fingers)
OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest - 2 coats (Index & Ring fingers)
Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*