Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Zuza Nails.

Pages

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Zuza Nails.

♥♥♥

Before I talk about my nails, let me talk about Nahla. On Monday Nahla will be spayed, and I'm very much nervous. She's my baby, and I know it's a simple procedure, but I'm still nervous. Like everything else in Brazil spaying a dog is crazy expensive, around 500 dollars. But I'm not really worried about that, I'm more worried about what's gonna happen once she's in and then after the surgery. If you had your dog spayed let me know how it was afterwards, if she/he was okay, stuff like that :)
Now to my nails. I've had Zoya Zuza for a little while now, but never swatched it before, but I was already in love with it, which is why I have it. Don't know why I didn't swatch it before, but here it is.
Application was a dream, like all the Zoyas I already have.






I absolutely LOVE the way it looks, but I'll have to take pictures when the sun is setting so I can capture the effect better, will update tomorrow.


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Zoya Zuza - 2 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Seche Vite


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*