Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Revlon Classy ♥

Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Revlon Classy ♥

♥♥♥

I have another quick post for you today. I woke up a couple of hours ago, and I just needed to change my polish, I already had SG on for 4 days.. I looked through my stash, and picked Classy right away. For some reason I haven't worn it before, and I don't know why!!! This polish is great, the formula was fantastic, pigmentation was also fabulous. I was surprised to find out that I could have gotten away with only 1 coat, but decided to go with two anyways.





I promise you this is color accurate, that's exactly how I see it. I've seen a LOT of pictures online, but all the pictures are so pale, the color is not nearly as pretty on the online pictures as it is in person. 


POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Revlon Classy - 2 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Seche Vite


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*