Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Colorama Melancia ♥

Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Colorama Melancia ♥

♥♥♥

I'm back! Nahla has been really calm these past few days, which I'm very thankful for, and today makes it a week since she was spayed, just one more week to go! She got 7 stitches, 6 of them are quite dry, healing super well, but one of them is a bit swollen, but my mom thinks it's just the way the stitch was made, she has had the same thing happening to her once... But we'll see, I hope it's not infected. 
To my nails, last night I was decided to wear a Colorama polish, looking through the bottles I saw the ones with black caps and I knew which one I was gonna wear, Melancia.
Melancia is a SUPER bright red polish. I don't know how to describe it, but it's perfect, I've worn it several times already.








POST FAQ:
Polishes Used:
Colorama Melancia - 3 coats

Base Coat and Top Coat:
Base Coat: Sally Hansen NailGrowth Miracle
Top Coat: Seche Vite


*Artificial light, if not I’ll let you know.*