Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Colorama Carbono

Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Colorama Carbono

♥♥♥

First of all, have I told you I went to the vet with Nahla yesterday and her vet took the stitches, and she can finally go for walks! So I took her for walk 3 times today, she had a LOT of fun, played a lot with her doggy friends, and ran a lot, with me running with her LOL
To my nails. I told you on the Rock post I was decided to wear Carbono, I found it, and here it is!
I found out something new about it, it has a secret shimmer, which I knew nothing about until just yesterday, and I've had this polish for 3-4 years now.
Carbono has a petroleum blue thing going on, VERY dark petroleum blue, and it goes more to the dark grey side than to black, formula was still incredible after all this time,