Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Sparkly Glitter! ♥

Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sparkly Glitter! ♥

♥♥♥

Before I get to my nails, I've ran into some trouble with my camera USB cable, I broke it... I bought a new one yesterday and it has been shipped already, but God knows when it will get here, and the memory card thingy to put on the PC broke, I have no idea how, but I just can't put my memory card on the damn thing. I have to put the card on my old phone, connect to the computer so I can get the pictures... It's annoying, but I'm making it work, for now.
To my nails. I was decided to wear my Barry M Green Glitter. I bought it ages ago, but have never used it before cause I didn't have the right base color, but a while ago I bought Revlon Emerald.
Emerald has great formula, and it's VERY pigmented, so one thin coat was more than enough. Layered Green Glitter over it, and applied two coats of seche vite. It's a bit gritty, to be 100% smooth it's necessary 2 coats.










This is such a pretty glitter! ♥