Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Nahla Was Spayed! (poor thing ♥)

Pages

Monday, August 05, 2013

Nahla Was Spayed! (poor thing ♥)

♥♥♥

Remember I told you guys Nahla was gonna be spayed today? Well, everything went great!! Thank God. 
The vet said everything was just fine, there were no complications at all, it went super super great, and it took less time than she thought it would take. Nahla is still going through the anesthesia effects, and she's also a bit shaky, but that's normal, after all she did just have a surgery. She'll have to take a pain med in 2 hours, but the other 2 meds she'll only have to take tomorrow. I won't have to change her bandages until Wednesday morning, which is great. She has to wear that dog cone, or whatever it's called, and she isn't very happy about it. I actually took it off cause she wasn't very comfortable, and we had to buy the plastic one, not the flexible one cause the small one was too small, and the medium was way too big. Because it's not the flexible I took it off so she would be more comfortable sleeping, but I'm keeping a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't try to scratch or anything.
So far she's not eating or drinking, but the vet said that's normal, and she probably won't even eat today, just tomorrow, and when she's wide awake I should try feeding her again.
Here's a picture of the poor thing, she looks so uncomfortable! :'( I was actually about to cry on the waiting room, I was SO nervous!