Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Happy Puppy Post ♥♥♥

Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy Puppy Post ♥♥♥

♥♥♥


Hello my dears! How is everyone doing? The past few days I've been letting Nahla walk and run around without her leash, so she can play with other dogs, and not feel like she has done something wrong and that's why she's on the leash. And boy she's happy about it! She runs, and she plays, and she has a HUGE smile on her face every time she looks at me when she has no leash on. So here are a few pictures I took yesterday:

She's being chased by a Golden Retriever;

And now she's the one chasing another dog lol!


Nahla & Pipa, I have NO idea what the hell they're looking at hahaha


She loves the sand!

See the smile?!
She looks so happy, right?! Just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! Not to mention she obeys more when she doesn't have her leash on than with it...
A couple of days ago Nahla decided to scare me to death! After we walked out of the elevator, I always take her leash off of her, she decided she wasn't gonna get inside the apartment... She was right next to me one second, the next she was gonna! So there I was, worried sick, going up and down the stairs trying to find her. There are 8 floors on my building, the first floor is the lobby, and the last one is the roof (door always locked!!), I live in the sixth and went to the seventh, paying attention to the sounds, no sign of her. So I went down the stairs looking for her, couldn't find her, went to the garage, which she loves, no sign of her either. So I went up through the stairs, to the second floor, cause there's a dog there she loves, no sign, I caught the elevator and went to the third floor, no sign, but I heard Nahla crying, got right back to the elevator and back to my floor I went... When I get there Nahla is crying in front of my apartment's door.. When I opened the elevator door she came running to me and crying. I'm sorry, but I ignored her, talked a lot, telling her how bad she had been, I mean, I was pissed because of the scare she gave me, but after 10 minutes I grabbed her, cuddled with her, and she wouldn't stop licking my face. I guess she learned her lesson after she couldn't get in the apartment  or find me!
Anyway, I just hope she never does that again, I might just have a heart attack at only 19 years old...
Tell me your crazy dog stories! ♥