Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Which color should I wear?

Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Which color should I wear?

Hello loves :)
Like i said before, tomorrow i'm gonna have my nails done, FINALLY! But here's the thing: i don't know which color i use....
The pictures show the 5 polishes i'm considering! Just let me know which one you guys prefer, and tomorrow when i get back home i'll post pictures of my nails! =)



ROYAL, ÁGUA FRESCA, AUDREY.

If you guys can't understand the names of impala's polish just see it below the picture!
Ty


xxxxxxxxxxxx
Juliana

7 comments:

  1. I would go with Agua Fresca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aguaaa frescaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Love it:x

    thnks 4 visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I love REVLON.. That's one of my favorite product but it's expensive though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purples. It's my go to color. So I'm gonna have to say Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agua Fresca! I love blue polish and that one looks just gorgeous in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete