Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Revlon ~ Midnight Affair ; Impala ~ Paz e Amor (Peace and Love)

Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Revlon ~ Midnight Affair ; Impala ~ Paz e Amor (Peace and Love)

Hello my dears!!!
This past week was a bummer.... I had absolutely no time to go have my nails done :( So i had to do it by myself, and that's why my nails are looking so ugly in those pictures hihihihi Believe it or not, it actually survived for 5 days in my nails, which is a big record, cause i get really bored about the color pretty fast... I actually just took the polish out, and tomorrow i'm finally get my nails done! *-*



I loved this polishes together, what did you guys think about it?? :)

4 comments:

  1. Hy!!
    I'm following!
    Trace showed you on FB!
    I wish you a great work from now on!
    Welcome to blogworld

    Kisses from Portugal
    Bárbara
    http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean!? Your nails look great! And five days is a record for me too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ty guys =)
    and ty lindsay, five days is almoast impossible buttt.... hihihihi

    ReplyDelete