Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 2 New Polishes! :)

Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

2 New Polishes! :)


Ok, so 2 of the polishes I bought on ebay, I still have 12 polishes to get, I'm super anxious...But it's going to take a while :( Anyway, this are the other two that got here: OPI Who the Shrek Are You? & Color Club Blue Topia! I'm seriously loving them, I keep staring and drooling for it, they're amazing! I still don't have clue of when I'm going to use them, it's probably going to take a while cause I've got a lor of other polishes to use!

OPI Who The Shrek Are You:
with flash:


 w/o flash

This is how it looks in the bottle:

Super lovely, don't you think??

Color Club Blue Topia:
top of the bottle:

with flash:

w/o flash:

I know they're both kind of old, but it's not easy to find it in brazil, so I had to buy it on ebay.. 
W/e I'm really loving, and I hope you guys love it too!