Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Maybelline ~ Instant Age Rewind, Dream Matte Powder and Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara ; La Roche-Posay ~ Make Up Remover

Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Maybelline ~ Instant Age Rewind, Dream Matte Powder and Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara ; La Roche-Posay ~ Make Up Remover


I decided to do something a little bit different, cause I don't have my nails done everyday to keep showing you guys some new polishes, and I also don't buy new ones everyday, so I didn't really had what to talk about, so I decided to talk about make up. In Brazil it's easy to find good make up, but it also costs a LOT! Maybelline is crazy expensive here, but it's also one of the best, so I buy a lot of their things. The following things I'm going to show I bought a while ago, nothing brand new... But it just happens that I LOVE them, and they're super super good, besides, If you guys like it you can buy cause it's easy to find!
I also decided to show you my make up remover, I don't know if you guys will have access to it, but I bought it on my local 'Drogaria Onofre'; it's the name of the drugstore... it cost about 30 dollars, and it has 200mL.

La Roche-Posay ~ Make Up Remover
It's SUPER good, it's easy to use, the make up comes out really easy too, and the skin doesn't get oily, witch is great!

Maybelline ~ Dream Matte Powder
Easy to use, it looks great, and your face doesn't really look like it's with a bunch of make up, it looks very natural.

Maybelline ~ Define-A-Lash Mascara
I LOVE this mascara, I really really do! To me is the best so far, I've got too others from maybelline, and a bunch of other mascaras from other brands, but this one is the best! It really stands the eyes out, and it looks great, and it also doesn't look bad when you use more than one coat of it like a bunch of other brands.

Maybelline ~ Instant Age Rewind
I think I could say I use it as a facial corrective, cause it covers everything you want to hide!

This is how it looks with the make up:


That's it for now, I really hope you like it!