Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 7 NEW POLISHES!!

Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

7 NEW POLISHES!!


Here we go again HAHAHA Well, a few more of the items I bought on ebay arrived, and another purchase I made in brazil! I bought OPI's Planks a Lot and Mermaid Tears, I also bought on ebay a new base coat, since mine is pretty much in the end... My nails are also really small, so I decided to try Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle, apparently it's supposed to be '30% longer nails in 5 days'; I'm really hopping that's true (YN)
And from my national purchase I bought 3 flaked polishes and 1 holographic from Hits Speciallità. The flaked: Jazz, Valsa and Lambada; The holographic is Hera.
It was IMPOSSIBLE to take a picture of the flaked that showed their true colors!!! Valsa is a blue flakie, Lambada flakie goes from green to yellow & Jazz has blue flakies; they're all super super cute, i'm loving them!
My holographic is a really pretty blue!
And all of you already know Planks a Lot and Mermaid Tears, so no need to explain how creamy and pretty they are! :)

Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle:



Flakies:

Valsa

 Jazz

Lambada

OPI's Planks a Lot


OPI's Mermaid's Tears


Hits Holographic Hera


Hope you like it! I actually when crazy when I saw those three packages waiting for me with my doorman! :) hihihi