Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Nail of the week ~ Impala Agua Fresca

Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Nail of the week ~ Impala Agua Fresca


Well, I asked you guys which polish I should wear, and this was the chosen one! And I have to say: IT'S PERFECT! I'm super in love with the color, and I can't stop starring at my nails cause they look so pretty! Thank you so much for choosing this color!!!!!



The pictures doesn't really show the color of the polish... I try to get as close as possible with a little photoshop, and that's the best I got!

xxxxxxxxxx
Juliana

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour!! Lovely blog! I follow!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the colors, it look so creamy and like a great polish , i hope u can follow back im a new follower britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete