Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 20 ~ Water Marble

Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 20 ~ Water Marble

HI LOVES ♥♥

Today's post is something I'm quite comfortable with: WATER MARBLE! But instead of doing that same pattern I always do, I decided to try something a little different. Julia, from Le Vernis, did this AMAZING Candy Cane Water Marble a while back, and I decided I want to try it... Here's her post!
Obviously mine looks nothing like hers, or as good as hers, but I like it :)
For this mani I started with two coats of Colorama Pétala Branca, then a thin coat of Hits Artemis. For the marble I used the white Colorama, Hits Artemis and Impala Vermelho de Guerra (it was supposed to be red, but I like how it turned out). NO TOP COAT.

I loved how the red turned pink in this marble ♥




I'M TRULY LOVING THIS ♥




This marble looks lovely, I'm enjoying a LOT! The combo between holo and cream polish turned out pretty good!!





Close up :)


That was it for the day my dears! I need to get ready for tomorrow's post, cause I have no freaking clue of what I'm doing! I hope everyone is doing ok ♥