Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 10 ~ Gradient Nails

Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 10 ~ Gradient Nails

HELLO MY LOVES ♥♥

Today's post is a gradient mani. I was REALLY happy with how it turned out, but pissed with my pictures, cause they're sucking badly! Looks like my mani is bumpy, but it isn't, it's totally smooth!!
For this mani I used two coats of Revlon Fashionista as a base coat, and for the gradient I used Sally Hansen Teal-y Fast. Teal-y Fast is the most PERFECT blue I've ever seen, it's the perfect duochrome, and I usually am a duochrome hater, but this one is just perfect!!!
As I said before my pictures are sucking badly, that's why you won't be able to see how perfect it truly is, but here we go:





just look how much the SH shines *-*



IT'S PERFECT OMG



JUST LOOK OMGGGG

DIES *O*

LOVE LOVE LOVE


That was it for gradient day my dears :) Hope you have enjoyed it ♥