Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 18 ~ Half Moon

Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 18 ~ Half Moon

HEY LOVES ♥♥

Today's post for the challenge is half moon. I'm not as glad as I thought I would be when I first imagined this mani, but I still like it, looks MUCH better than yesterday's fiasco if you ask me ;)
For this mani I used Revlon Chic and Impala Disco Ball. Revlon Chic is the PERFECT polish, with the most perfect formula I've ever seen!!! In the pictures I used only ONE coat, and it was more than perfect. I was seriously impressed, I had no trouble to apply this polish, and I love the color. Sometimes it looks like it's gray then it looks blue, then it looks both!
See it for yourself:

Is this a perfect polish or what?! 














I'm not that glad with my half moon, but I hope you guys enjoy it :)








Hope you have enjoyed it my loves ♥♥♥