Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: 31 Day Challenge ~ Day 16 ~ Tribal Print

Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge ~ Day 16 ~ Tribal Print

HELLO LOVES ♥♥

Hope you all had a great weekend! Today's post is tribal print, which got me seriously worried, but I was able to pull it out, and I was REALLY glad with it, then I started to see everyone else's post, then I was just depressed!!! And to make it even worst, my pictures were VERY VERY bad, which only depressed me even more :(
One little thing I forgot with this mani, I didn't use one single untried polish, I completely slipped my mind, and I only realized it when I was pretty much finished, so I guess I cheated a little bit, but who cares!!!!
I started with two coats of OPI Fly, then I used a tape so I could paint my tips with Colorama Noite Quente, then OPI On The Same Paige, for most of the details I used Revlon Black Lingerie. I'm guessing I didn't cheated that much, the bottle of Black Lingerie was brand new, so I'm guessing it was an untried :D

Here's my tribal mani, you should see it in person, looks MUCH better :)



















Hope you guys enjoy it, like I said I loved it, but comparing it to all the other posts it sucks :S