Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Finger Paints ~ Be A Pal-Ette

Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Finger Paints ~ Be A Pal-Ette

Hello my dears ♥

A couple of days ago I got a birthday package from Sandy, http://www.dandy-nails.com/, she's so sweet :) She sent me some other things, but for now I'll be showing this one. Be A Pal-Ette is just so gorgeous, when I saw it I thought: Gotta paint my nails now ♥ So I did LOL
Application was perfect, two coats covered it perfectly, and cleaning it was so easy too! This gorgeous baby has a LOT of blue shimmer and some magenta glitter, GORGEOUSSSSSS!!!!
let's see the pictures:

How gorgeous is it?







with flash.

with flash.








See the little magenta glitters? :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and the polish my dears :D
Thanks for reading sweeties ♥

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I think this is the one of most beautiful polishes I've seen.
    The blue shimmer are so sweet *-*
    sweetasodile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete