Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Bourjois ~ 18

Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bourjois ~ 18

Hello lovely followers ♥

How are you all doing? :) Today I'm gonna show a gorgeous navy blue, with some secret silver shimmer! This is my first Bourjois, and I loved it. Only thing that made me seriously unhappy with the damn brush, it was so short :@
Application and formula were impeccable, it dried very quickly and super shinny, and two coats were enough!
Will show you the pictures now dears:

black cap is an OPI brush, the blue one is the bourjois!!!!


Sorry for the picture full with cuticle oil, but the oil show a lot of the shimmer, and the picture looked very nice =)




See the pretty shimmer?! :D






Hope you guys like the post my loves, and that you liked this polish! What do you think of it: :)
Thanks for reading!!!!

1 comment: