Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: ME SUPER TANNED AND MY FIRST STASH PICTURE! =)

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

ME SUPER TANNED AND MY FIRST STASH PICTURE! =)



As you can see i'm SUPER tanned, way more than I should, and now every time someone touches me, or I bump into something my skin hurts, and as you can also see I'm wearing a sports bra cause I can't stand to use a normal bra, it hurts too much :(
anyway, here's my first stash picture, I still have another drawer but it's a pain in the ass to close it, so I'm not going to open it just to have tuns of trouble to close it all over again! maybe some other time:



I have a total of 159 polish, I know it's a very small amount of polishes, but for now it's what I have, hope you like it!
And if you want to take a look at my stash list just click here.