Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Revlon Sunshine Sparkle (BANANA YELLOW WITH SHIMMER)

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Revlon Sunshine Sparkle (BANANA YELLOW WITH SHIMMER)

HI LOVES ♥♥

Today's polish is just wow!!! I bought it yesterday when I went to the drug store to buy a new tweezers, I was taking a look at Revlon polishes, They only had old ones, and I actually have most of them, but I was taking a look and they had this new yellow, that I never heard of, but I felt in love with it so I bought it :) And since I've been loving yellow polishes so much this one was a must ♥
The formula was not the best one, I had to use three coats to look like the pictures, but it was more than worth it, I have no regrets at all, and it looks GREAT!!! I used only one thin coat of SV.

Look at all this beauty *-*

I'm SO in love 






OMG OMG OMG













I don't know about you guys, but the shimmer in the polish makes it more perfect to me than if there was no shimmer at all!


LOOK AT THIS *-*

I'm so sorry for my dry cuticles, but the polish is just too perfect6 for me not to show you!!!
Hope you enjoy it ♥