Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: A England Lady Of The Lake (SO DAMN PRETTY OMG)

Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

A England Lady Of The Lake (SO DAMN PRETTY OMG)

HI LOVES ♥♥♥

I'm very excited about this post, I've waited for this polish for SO long!!! I've gotta tell you, this polish is just so perfect, the color is amazing and the formula is perfect! First coat leaves some blind spots, but the second coat makes it perfect!! The color is amazing and it shines so much, the holo looks great, but only shows in the sun or in direct light, but even when it doesn't show it looks so pretty cause it's almost like it has silver micro glitter. My point is, THIS POLISH LOOKS GREAT NO MATTER WHAT ♥

I used one coat of Sally Hansen's NailGrowth Miracle, two coats of A England Lady Of The Lake and one coat of Seche Vite.


LOOK HOW GORGEOUS THIS IS *-*



OH IT SHINES ♥♥♥


OH IT'S PERFECT!!




PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT











IT'S REALLY REALLY PERFECT ♥



Hope you guys have enjoyed this post, and all my pictures :)