Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: China Glaze Side-Saddle (FUCKING PERFECT OMG ♥)

Pages

Thursday, August 09, 2012

China Glaze Side-Saddle (FUCKING PERFECT OMG ♥)

HI BUNNIES!!! ♥♥

Today's post it this INCREDIBLE and amazingly beautiful polish called Side-Saddle, from China Glaze. When I saw Scrangie's swatch of it I knew I just had to have it, so it went on my wishlist, but I had no idea of how I would get it. A little while ago the girls from my nail polish group prepared a summer polish swap, and the lovely Gina sent me a bunch of polishes from my wishlist, including this gorgeous baby ♥ When I opened the package all I could think was "HOLLY CRAP NO FUCKING WAY!!!" My jaw was literally open with surprise!! Took me a few weeks to finally wear it, but now that I am, it's all I expected and some more. YES, IT'S THAT PERFECT!!! I took as many pictures as I could, but since I did my mani a little while ago and it was already night I couldn't take a picture in the sun, but maybe I'll take some tomorrow and update this post, I'm not sure yet :)
Anyways, I'll stop talking and let you take your own conclusions of it:

HOW PERFECT IS IT?





LOOK AT ALL THIS PRETTINESS!!!!




PERFECT. PERFECT. PERFECT.


WOW WOW WOWWWW





LET'S TAKE A MOMENT JUST TO OBSERVE HOW GORGEOUS IT IS ♥


OMGGGG





SHIT SHIT SHIT SO DAMN PERFECT



This is how it looks in the shadow, or low light.

This is how it looks in direct light, and I'm guessing in the sun as well.



DAMN


Just a close up to see this pretty up close :)
I hope you guys have fallen in love with this polish as much as I did. And I hope my swatches are good enough, and that you guys enjoy it my dears ♥

2 comments: