Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: China Glaze Riveting (PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT)

Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

China Glaze Riveting (PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT)

HI LOVES ♥

As you might have noticed I've been quite wowed by China Glaze lately. I got 13 new ones from a swap a couple of months ago, and I keep getting wowed by it no matter how many times I look at them!
My choice this time was Riveting, a gorgeous jelly orange with tiny golden/orange flakies, I used 3 coats with one coat of top coat. Took me three coats to make it look good, and not show any visible nail, but you can see a little in my pictures. I didn't take decent pictures of it, not good enough to show you the true beauty of it!




LOOK AT THIS ♥♥



OMG OMG OMG





I'm truly sorry for the terrible set of pictures, I need to get a new camera, and I'm working on that :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I really love your blog :)

    flower power♥blog
    bookface page

    I would really appreciate if you would check out my facebook page and I'd love to follow you if you do the same for me^^

    ReplyDelete