Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Essence Ultimate Pink and some stamping :)

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Essence Ultimate Pink and some stamping :)

HI LOVES ♥

Last post was the mani I had on, and to be honest, the mani I still have one, and it didn't peel at all which makes me a VERY happy person :D
Today's post is an old mani, I had that on over a month ago, and once I got bored with the plain barbie pink. Don't get me wrong, the pink is GORGEOUS, but I'm not much of a fan of simple manis, so I had to put something else in there, since I was NOT in the mood for glitter, because of the later removal, I just went with a simple stamp, with a pink holo polish.
For this mani I used Essence Ultimate Pink and Rivka Georgina.
Ultimate Pink went easily with two coats, then I stamped and then I used one thin coat of SV, the problem is, the mani didn't last too long, only as couple of days, but that's ok cause I wanted to change it anyways :)

It's a pretty color, right? :)














And here's the stamping, best picture I could take... I loved this cute spider ♥

Cute pink holo spider *o*








Hope you enjoyed it :)