Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: SORRY TO INFORM....

Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

SORRY TO INFORM....

HI LOVES ♥

I'll have to go back posting weekly again :( I already have 6 manis to post, so we're good for those six weeks. You might ask why weekly again, MY NAILS ARE ALL BROKEN :((((((((( So I'm gonna have naked nails till they grow back, and even if i was going to paint them i couldn't show my super ugly nubs to you guys, not anymore at least LOL but they do look awful!
Just wanted to lest you know!
Here's a sneak peak of the next post:

IT'S MY FIRST TIME STAMPING, SO BE NICE!!! :)

What do you guys think of it?! :) BTW I'm really sorry for the weekly post thing, I HATE no being able to post everyday here, but really, who wants to see ugly nubs? NOT ME!!! See you next week loves ♥

6 comments:

  1. Love the base colour and the stamping looks fantastic! Turned out really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first time stamping look amazing. If you see my first time you'll laugh :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stamping looks really good! And I wouldn't mind see nubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why dont you post about hauls, shopping, nail care treatments and your haul in sections? Like colors and brands??
    Hum??

    We'll miss you like crazyyy
    (even more than words can sayyyy)
    (..)
    (every minute of every day)

    *hope someone gets it*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I KNOW!!!! I have a LOT to post about actually, a swap package, but I wanted to wait for everything to get here, so I could have a decent post, with loads of pictures!!!! :D
      And ty so much dear, it will be hard not to post everyday as well :/

      Delete