Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Hits Twist (FLAKIE)

Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Hits Twist (FLAKIE)

Hi loves ♥

I'll make this quick cause I'm pretty busy!
This polish is ridiculously gorgeous. It applied like a dream but the clean up was a pain!!! Because of the royal jelly blue base it was pretty hard to clean, and my cuticles were stained... But somehow I managed to clean it up nicely. But the extra effort was seriously worth it, the flakies are gorgeous, and it looks GORGEOUS on the nails!
Two coats were enough, and as usual one of top coat. Every picture is under artificial white light. :)







DROOL MUCH?! *o*







Hope you have enjoyed the post my dears ♥

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! How was removal? Did it stain your nails at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. big surprise: was super easy!!!!! and it didn't stain *-*

      Delete
  2. I love the polish!! Omgz those stamps on your problem are genious! Very creative! LOL

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete