Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Pure Ice Spit Fire

Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Pure Ice Spit Fire

HYYYY ♥

Sorry for the delay on the posts, really! I have been stuck in a ton of things in school.
Today I'll be showing you a GORGEOUS polish I got for my birthday, and I layered it with China Glaze White On White, and I was absolutely in love with the combo, honestly. Enough with the chitchat, let me show it to you already!
AND I DO USE BATMAN BAND-AID!!! LOL Love it ♥
BTW great application, and actually kind of an easy clean :)

Now just drool a little bit for this beauty *o*



*DROOOOOL*

*DROOOL EVEN MORE*












A little macro, like it? :)

That's it for today loves ♥ hope you have enjoyed it!!!

5 comments:

  1. Loved it!! Even with the band aid on!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love this Pure Ice glitter! :) I was expecting something like nail art and suddendly... a band aid! LOOl Hope your nail gets well soon *** :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Polish! I also was not expecting the band aid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful! I have it in my collection and CLEARLY need to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Lol love the batman band aid :)

    ReplyDelete