Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: OPI DS Extravagance Gradient ~ HOLO DAY

Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

OPI DS Extravagance Gradient ~ HOLO DAY

Hello my dears ♥

A bunch of my blogger friends from the facebook nail polish group decided to show some love to holographic polishes, so they decided to make the May 19th the official Holo Day :) And I couldn't agree more with their idea!
Took me all night to finally decide wth I was gonna do on my nails with holo polish. I decided I was gonna try to make a gradient mani. And believe it or not, IT WORKED!!!
I used OPI DS Extravagance and Up Colors Grafite Night. I used GN as my base color, and made the gradient with DS Extravagance. To smooth it I used one coat of top coat. And the final result is this pretty combo in the pictures *-*
I'm skipping a few posts to put this one up. But it's more than worth it ♥
If you decided to join the Holo Day mani leave the post link in the comments :)
Excuse my nubbins please:

I'm in love *-* I'm so happy it worked!!!

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.


This is just too pretty *-*





FREAKING GORGEOUS *-*

Don't mind me being cocky, I'm just too happy with this mani ♥



Really hope you guys have enjoyed it!!! Once again, if you posted a holo mani on Holo Day just let me know :D


22 comments:

  1. It turned out SUPER pretty!!!!! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool holo gradient mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!

    I would've joined in but we've seen so little sun this past month that I've not been able to get any decent holo pics. I guess you don't have that problem though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all my pictures were taken with artificial light dear :) and it has been really cloudy these days!!

      Delete
  4. Love it!!!!! you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoultely gorgeous! I recognize the DS, but what is that other one?! I love the berry and the green(?) together! I have yet to try a gradient but this makes me want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not green, dark gray :D and ty! I'll edit the post, I forgot a lot of things... It was almost 6am, i was crazy tired lol

      Delete
  6. Just had to comment again: I will NOT excuse your nubbins!!! They are too pretty to be excused :-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I love gradients and have only tried once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it so much!! You must tell me how you put that thing will the blogs !xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Juliana!!! Gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!!! these colors are really great together! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ficou maravilhosa a combinação - o DS Extravagance é um dos esmaltes mais lindos que eu ja vi e eu amei o gradiente escuro com o Grafite Night - lindas as cores juntas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colour combination! Love the gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how this gradient turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE THOSE COLORS TOGETHER! Seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete