Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: NAIL MAIL HAUL

Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

NAIL MAIL HAUL

HI LOVES ♥

I know I said I wasn't gonna have a post everyday, only one per week, but I got nail mail today, and it has been a while since I last had a haul post. Brazilian PO has been a bitch, I'll tell you that, but this package got here 15 days after it was sent, which makes me seriously happy :)
I'm waiting for a LOT of packages, about 8 or 9, maybe even more, it's hard to keep track on that many, and it has been for about 2, maybe 3 months!!!!! YEP THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, since I was so happy with this package, I decide to show you all what I got, not much, only 6 polishes. 5 Holographic Kleacolors and 1 Shinny LA Girls!
Let's get to the pictures already, which are a LOT, and I'll be talking about the polishes bellow the pics.

LA Girl Fruity Watermelon Splash; Kleancolors: Holo Blue, Holo Yellow, Holo Green, Holo Orange and Holo Pink.

My new beauties are so gorgeous, I'm seriously in love ♥♥♥



GORGEOUS!!!!

DROOL *o*

LA Girl Fruity Watermelon Splash, it has the most beautiful tone of green and it's packed with very small pieces of green glitter, AND IT SMELLS SO DAMN GOOD!!! NO JOKE, it actually smells like watermelon, and for the first time I'm enjoying a polish that smells!!! ♥

Gorgeous or what?!

Holo Blue and Holo Yellow

Holo Green and Holo Orange

Watermelon Splash and Holo Pink

Already talked about WS, so let's get to the Holo Pink. This is not a linear holo, it's a pink base polish packed with holo fine glitters, but I believe top coat will be necessary to make it smooth.

Holo Blue and Holo Yellow have the same description as the Holo Pink, blue and yellow base polish with holo fine glitters. Top coat will most likely be necessary.

Holo Green and Holo Orange have the same description as the last three holos, green and orange base polish with holo fine glitters. Top coat will most likely be necessary.

Took picture with a lot of different angles so you could see the holo effect.

More angles.

Picture of all of them to show the holo effect of each of them together.

Blue gorgeous!!!

Yellow freaking gorgeous!

This pink holo is killing me, so gorgeous!!!!

Once again all of them, but different angle.


GORGEOUS, DON'T YOU THINK?! *-*

NOW FOR SOME NAIL WHEEL SWATCHES:
These swatches are all with three coats of each one of the six polishes. 

The holos and their gorgeous holo effect.


Watermelon Splash is very sheer as you can see, but I'm happy with it.

More holo pretty babies ♥

Have you fainted already?!

If you haven't, you have now!!!

Them all swatched on the nail wheel :)

Well, I know this post is not enough to compensate my daily posts hiatus, for the weekly ones. But I'm hopping it's enough for now, and that you guys enjoy it as much as I did while preparing this post my dears ♥ I also want to say a BIG thank you for the comments, and ty for being so supportive!!!
I'm still not sure about this, but I just might post my nubbins, I don't know yet, they don't look that bad after all, except for my pinkie, but we'll see :)


7 comments:

  1. Your nubbins look beautiful! Post away!
    and thank you for this spree of photos, each one is slightly more painful then the previous LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice haulage! I have a few Kleencolors one one holo something with how those bad babies smell(((big funk)))~ still luv em though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul and gorgeous polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to see LA girl Watermelon splash swatched on your nails. I've been thinking of buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those Kleancolor holos are amazing! Nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of those Kleancolor holos arrived for me this week. In the absence of any sun here at least your swatches will tell me what they 'should' look like!

    ReplyDelete