Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Hits No Olimpo - Hera

Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hits No Olimpo - Hera


As you can all see, I'm in a holo fever!!! I've been wearing holo polishes for the past three weeks, and I'm loving it! It's crazy sunny in Rio de Janeiro, so my nails are looking AMAZING! Every time I go out in the day light my nails are crazy sparkly!!!!! An here are the pictures:

IT SPARKLES SO MUCH *-*


It shows the holo effect very nicely, see? :)



Blurry, but it shows a lot of the effect!


It's funny how I hated those pictures in the sun light, I think the ones i took in my room looked waaaay better!

See? CRAP PICTURE ¬

Well this is it for the day, drool over my pretty Hits Hera :D
I believe I might post something tomorrow, I bought A England Galahad and CND Sapphire Sparkle. I really hope they get here tomorrow! And I might get some more nail mail for a surprise I have coming! :)


3 comments: