Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Saran Wrap Nails

Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Saran Wrap Nails

Hello again :D

Two posts in one day, that's rare! LOL Well, I put Illamasqua Nomad on, but I just can't stand my nails with simple colors, I need something else, so I decided to try the Saran Wrap nails, something I've meant to try for a week now, but just today I remembered and decided to try.
I looked through my stash looking for a polish to wear with Nomad, and I was gonna go for A England Dragon, I did my pinkie, but I didn't like the two colors together, so I thought "Why not Saint George?!", So I picked Saint George and tried it out, and turns out Nomad and Saint George look great together!
I'm not sure if I like the result or not, but I know the two colors look good together!
I used Illamasqua Nomad and A England Saint George, plus one coat of Seche Vite :)











I still don't know how I feel about this on me, but looking at these pictures I'm liking it.
Love,