Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Nails Inc Baker Street

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nails Inc Baker Street

Hello ♥

Yesterday I had a little surprise, I finally got my Secret Harry package, from my polish group, and inside there were 6 AMAZING polishes inside it, a few other things. Emily got me some of my biggest lemmings. She got me Nails Inc Baker Street, and as you know I'm a blue whore, and I was seriously lemming this polish. It's the perfect blue, and I couldn't love it more! I saw it wrapped in the bubble wrap and I was like "OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE GOT ME BAKER STREET!!!" I almost cried, no joke!
Baker Street's formula was amazing, two coats were enough, and one thin coat of Seche Vite.
Wanna know the only problem with this polish? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CAPTURE IT'S TRUE COLOR!!  I took hundreds of pictures with my camera, NONE of them got even close to it's true color, so I ha to take pictures with my phone and iPad, I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, but at least the color is accurate.

iPad picture.





This is the camera picture, you ca see the difference between the color with the camera and with the iPad and phone...

My loves, this polish is the love of my life, and I want to keep it on forever!! ♥
Emily, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING PACKAGE!!!!
Love,