Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: Illamasqua Blow + Stamping

Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Illamasqua Blow + Stamping

Hello there, hope you all had a lovely day!

Today I got a bunch of nail mail, and in one of them there were the three new stamping plates I bought. I knew I HAD to use one of them, and I already had my mind set on which one. I used Konad M63, btw.
I tried a LOT of combos, no joke. I must have changed my mani over 5 times until I finally found a nice combo.
I used Illamasqua Blow as my base color, just cause I've been wanting to use it for a while now. As you all probably know yellow polishes usually have an awful formula, but not this one. Blow is a little watery, but nothing that would drive you mad. I used only two normal coats, and I got full coverage, no bald spots.
For the stamping I used A England Dragon, then a thin coat of Seche.







I know this is not the best stamping manicure, but I do like it :)
Love,