Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: This Is Halloween ~ Nail Art Challenge ~ Horror Movies

Pages

Monday, October 01, 2012

This Is Halloween ~ Nail Art Challenge ~ Horror Movies

HI LOVES ♥♥

I know I told you guys I wasn't going to do another challenge, cause it was just too much for me!! But this one is not daily, so I'm doing it, and it's SUPER fun :D
Today's post is Horror Movies, and for this one I HAD to make "A Nightmare On Elm Street" manicure. "A Nightmare On Elm Street" is my favorite movie ever, I remember I couldn't sleep for weeks when I was a kid because I was just too scared!!! I mean, the guy killed people in their sleep, and I was just a child, of course I wasn't gonna sleep for weeks!!!! But now I just love it more than anything, I have all seven movies, but the first three are the best ones.
If you haven't watched it yet, go watch, but DO NOT WATCH THE REMAKE!!! The remake is not as good as the original one!















That was it loves, hope you have enjoyed it! It's not a really good manicure, but I like it :)



6 comments: