Google+ Nail Polish Addiction: China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

HELLO LOVES ♥♥

Sorry for taking so long for a new post, I've been super busy with school, so that's why I didn't participate on the last halloween post for the challenge.
Last week I got a very special package on the mail, I broke two bottles of polish from my collection when one of my drawers felt, China Glaze Stone Cold and Kleancolor Holo Pink were the broken ones. But I ended up buying three more polishes, three from my wishlist. Ruby Pumps was one of them, and I was really glad when I saw they had it ♥
First thing I did when I saw what the package was about was to put Ruby Pumps on my nails. As I expected, Ruby Pumps was the perfect polish, the glitter is so thin that a thin coat of Seche makes it super smooth. There's only one problem with RP, IT'S A BITCH TO PHOTOGRAPH!!!! I took a gazillion different pictures, and most of them sucked badly!! But I got lucky, so here are the final pictures:
















That was it loves, hope my swatches are good enough for all of you :)

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are sooo much better than mine!!! You did an amazing job! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! Seeing your swatch makes me wanna finally try mine! ♥

    ReplyDelete